Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/09 22:34:06 UTC

Re: Doc Updates

Great rant Carlos,

You should get it to the dev list. Actually I'll add the dev list in
now. It makes sense to update the docs also after a release, when bug
in the docs are found these can easily be changed without a full
release cycle of the code itself.

regards,
Daan

Re: Doc Updates

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
The docs have recently been moved into their main repo.

This potentially means that we are heading towards documentation releases on a different cycle than the code release.

We are not there yet but it's in the works, anyone interested and willing to contribute patches and ideas should register to the dev list and participate in [DOCS] threads.

-sebastien

Re: Doc Updates

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

Re: Doc Updates

Posted by Harm Boertien <HB...@schubergphilis.com>.

Re: Doc Updates

Posted by Harm Boertien <HB...@schubergphilis.com>.

RE: Doc Updates

RE: Doc Updates

Re: Doc Updates

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
jenkins.buildacloud.org, most jobs that the project uses are on
buildacloud.org. It's fully under our control and I find it more
responsive than builds.a.o

--
Prasanna.,

Powered by BigRock.com