Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Frank Palladino <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/15 17:45:16 UTC

Getting started with accumulo

Hello Bigtop,

We have a working cluster which is managed by bigtop and would like to get
accumulo up and running on it. We have pulled down the accumulo branch on
github and made the packages, where do we go from here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Frank Palladino

Re: Getting started with accumulo

Posted by Frank Palladino <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jay and Sean,

I'll try to get it working and keep you posted on the progress.

Best

Frank

Posted by Sean Mackrory <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.