Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by ba_se <ba...@katamail.com> on 2007/10/02 12:02:14 UTC

Re: Apache-lenya 1.2.4 : Desynchronization between authoring & Live

i'm not completely sure but if i remember well in a version of lenya
1.2.x there is a problem in the workflow... in authoring it was possible
to move docs to trash also for live docs... there was no need to
deactivate the doc before... this generate some inconsistency...

so if you can delete a doc currently live without deactivate it before
than probably you need to update yourpub/config/workflow/workflow.xml to add
<condition
class="org.apache.lenya.workflow.impl.BooleanVariableCondition">is_live
= false</condition>
after
<transition source="authoring" destination="trash"><event id="delete"/>

you have to sync your stuff by hand cleaning your sitemap.xml and the
authoring and live directory content