Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Yongqiao Wang <gr...@foxmail.com> on 2016/09/05 01:38:04 UTC

Ask for a shepherd for MESOS-4440

Hi guys,

In MESOS-3763 ticket, we have exposed http::internal::request function in libprocess/http, so in MESOS-4440 ticket, we need to cleaning up the http::internal::get/post/delete functions, I have submitted four patches to clean up the http::internal::get function, cloud someone can help to shepherd this ticket?

Thanks!

------------------
Regards!
Grady YQ. Wang(王勇桥)
Software Engineer Of IBM Platform Computing
E-mail: grady.wang@foxmail.com
WeChat ID: gradyYQwang
Address: 3/F,No.42 GAO XIN LIU ROAD,Xian,Shanxi 710075 China
If you can control yourself, then you can control everything.

Re: Ask for a shepherd for MESOS-4440

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
Adam, looks like you shepherded MESOS-3763. Can you shepherd this as well?