Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Jason <ja...@xn.com.au> on 2002/11/02 02:13:37 UTC

Re: webdav ACL

You might like to consider using SlideRealm.  With this, the servlet
container (ie Tomcat) authenticates using users in Slide's stores, so
both the container and slide are dealing with the same user.

Re: webdav ACL

Posted by Sean Qi <se...@showiz.com>.
Jason and Andreas,

Thanks a lot for your input.  I will definitely look into SlideRealm and I
am
looking at the huge client.java now.

Andreas,

Your latest response to Dovan does answer most of questions I was going to
ask.  You
just saved me time to type in those questions. :-)  Thanx a lot.

Sean Q

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>