Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Dario Louzado <lo...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/12 20:29:45 UTC

EventListener on top of WebDav

Is it possible to register an EventListener on top of WebDav?

System is logging the following messages and my listener is not being
invoked:

303192 [Change Polling] WARN org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.WorkspaceManager
- Exception in event polling thread: java.lang.NullPointerException
379419 [Change Polling] WARN
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2dav.RepositoryServiceImpl - Unable to build event
itemId:
379450 [Change Polling] WARN
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2dav.RepositoryServiceImpl - Unable to build event
parentId:
379466 [Change Polling] WARN
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2dav.RepositoryServiceImpl - Unable to build event
itemId:
379466 [Change Polling] WARN org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.WorkspaceManager
- Exception in event polling thread: java.lang.NullPointerException

Thanks in advance.

Re: EventListener on top of WebDav

Posted by Dario Louzado <lo...@gmail.com>.
Yes, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2566 seems to be very close
to the problem I´m facing.

I also forgot to mention that no error is thrown when the listener is
registered.
The problem happens where the event is to be fired.

thanks for the information Angela.

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com>.
hi dario