Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Medicherla Lakshmi <la...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/08/16 09:06:52 UTC

Hi

Hi All,

  Am trying to use pager-taglib for pagination.  I specified the url for that as the action being called.  My action is a Dispatch Action, so i specified for the url attribute as

  url="/Applcn name/getVendorInfo.do?method=getVendors"

  I got the page index, but when am trying to access second page its giving an error saying NoSuchMethodException.

  When i tried to check for the cause, i found that its sending getVendors?pager.offset=2 as method for the action instead of only getVendors.

  Please give me idea how to resolve this.

  Thanks and Regards,
  Lakshmi MSV.

---------------------------------

RE: Hi

Posted by Medicherla Lakshmi <la...@yahoo.co.in>.
Thank you for the information.

  Lakshmi.

David Friedman <hu...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
  What is wrong with the documentation information at:
http://jsptags.com/tags/navigation/pager/pager-taglib-2.0.html#param

Which shows you can override the url and parameters if you have problems by
setting the url with pg:pager (so it would show "/Applcn
name/getVendorInfo.do" and pg:param to set a parameter named "method" to
pass "getVendors"?

Unless you mean some other "pager-taglib" than that one I'm guessing above.

Regards,
David

RE: Hi