Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Yves Deschamps <yv...@univ-lille1.fr> on 2010/06/10 15:50:55 UTC

Portletbride and Trinidad skin not found

Hi,

My JSF Trinidad application (servlet) run.
But in portlet mode the skins are not  found (warning message)...
An idea ?

--
Yves Deschamps
CRI Pôle Web, Environnement Numérique de Travail

Re: Portletbride and Trinidad skin not found

Posted by Yves Deschamps <yv...@univ-lille1.fr>.
Hi,

I solve my problem with this defintition skin:

<skin>
        <id>iphone</id>
        <family>iphoneFamily</family>
        <render-kit-id>*portlet*</render-kit-id>
</skin>

Posted by Yves Deschamps <yv...@univ-lille1.fr>.
Thank's Scott

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Yves,

AW: [Tobago] Javascript reload after Ajax Request.

Posted by "Abushammala, Hani (EXTERN: FTP)" <ex...@volkswagen.de>.
Hi Volker,

I've tried to load a js file with Tobago.ScriptLoader, but i got the message "myFunction is not defined". Then i've tried to call the function dirctly by letting the array empty, but the function was called for just a once at time. What am I Doing Wrong?

Code->

<tc:out escape="false" value="<script type=\"text/javascript\">new Tobago.ScriptLoader(['/MyApp/myScript.js'], 'myFunction();');</script>" />
Or:
<tc:out escape="false" value="<script type=\"text/javascript\">new Tobago.ScriptLoader([], 'initFunctionOnLoad();');</script>" />

Regards,
Hani

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi,