Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Håkon Sagehaug <ha...@uni.no> on 2011/08/25 12:01:07 UTC

[Rampart]Porting Rampart code to use WSS4J 1.6.2

Hi

Do you have a roadmap or data when this porting should be finished? I very
much look forward to it

cheers, Håkon

Re: [Rampart]Porting Rampart code to use WSS4J 1.6.2

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <am...@wso2.com>.
2011/8/25 Håkon Sagehaug <ha...@uni.no>:

> Hi
> Do you have a roadmap or data when this porting should be finished? I very
> much look forward to it

Hi Håkon,

I am already in the process of changing code to suit with wss4j 1.6.2.
While doing this i encountered undermentioned opensaml issue. So i
have to change my plan slightly. In which we have to do this in 2
steps.

1. Change Rampart code to use opensaml 2
2. Continue porting code to wss4j 1.6.2

In addition to above i need to thoroughly test the system.

So i am assuming, it will take about 2-3 weeks to completely migrate
rampart code to wss4j 1.6.

Thanks
AmilaJ