Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Raúl Carrasco <rc...@moviquity.com> on 2004/08/11 17:26:25 UTC

Sending exceptions

    Hi there!

    I'm programming a webservice running on JBoss 3.2.1. My methods throw a
kind of exception that extends RemoteException. However, the client receives
an AxisFaultException.

    Please, help me! How can I recover my class?! Should I register in a
special way the class in the wsdd file? I've registered the exception as a
Bean, as I've done with the rest of the classes that are sent between client
and server. I'm not sure if this is the right method for exceptions.

    Thanks a lot for your help!

Raul Carrasco
rcl@moviquity.com