Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by "olaf@magnetic.io" <ol...@magnetic.io> on 2016/09/11 08:05:41 UTC

announcing canary-releasing and autoscaling solution Vamp moving to beta

Hello everybody,

here a quick ping to announce that we’re moving our opensource canary-test/release and workflow-driven autoscaling solution Vamp to 0.9.0 and moving from alpha to beta stage.

We’d be very interested in any collaboration on improving Vamp and hearing your feedback on what we can improve or add.

https://github.com/magneticio/vamp/releases/tag/0.9.0 <https://github.com/magneticio/vamp/releases/tag/0.9.0>

Thanks! Olaf

Olaf Molenveld
co-founder / CEO
VAMP: the Canary test and release platform for containers by magnetic.io
E: olaf@magnetic.io
T: +31653362783
Skype: olafmol
www.vamp.io <http://www.vamp.io/>