Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Flavio Cysne <fl...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/19 18:49:17 UTC

How to know if a remote jmeter agent is running a test?

Aloha.

I have a JMeter distributed testing environment with 1 non-gui client and
60 servers (20 machines with 3 servers each).
I want to create a monitoring site to know what servers are been used.
I tried to modify the "jmeterengine.nongui.port" property, but it not seems
to work. After first run, UDP_PORT seems to not been released.
How do I have to configure jmeter.properties to achieve such case?

Really need help with this.

Grateful for your attention.
Flávio Cysne

Re: How to setup a remote jmeter agent as a load generator machine?

Posted by "Bhuiyan, Hasan (Hasan)" <Ma...@searshc.com>.
Thanks Flavio! I will try today.

Posted by Flavio Cysne <fl...@gmail.com>.
Hasan,