Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Deshani Geethika <de...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/06 19:13:24 UTC

Re: [GSoC] [COMDEV-254] Allura - Personal Dashboard

Hi Dave,

I've started to work on Followers Section and pushed the current code to my
fork. (https://forge-allura.apache.org/u/deshani/allura-personal-dashboard/ci/6522ff400387f1b1143d27cdd3afd1a63a811785/
)

I need to create activity_app instance in class FollowersSection in
allura/ext/personal_dashboard/dashboard_main.py. (Line #163).

In class ForgeActivityProfileSection which is in forgeactivity/main.py, the
activity_app instance is created by accessing project instance as
self.activity_app
= self.project.app_instance('activity'). (Line #278)

How can I create activity_app instance in dashboard without a project
instance?

Regards!

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
Nice - with this merged it seems like a good spot to do a release of Allura.  I
will get that started soon, probably tomorrow.

Posted by Deshani Geethika <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.

Posted by Deshani Geethika <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,