Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/09/18 12:53:52 UTC

when my patch is applied ..

I'm having a lot of trouble cleaning up svn sandboxes when my patches
are applied. In particular, when I add a new file, I haven't figured out
any orderly way to end up with the official checked in version instead
of in status "A". Is there any speedy way out of this?

RE: when my patch is applied ..

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
I tried that. It doesn't (thankfully) delete new files. All's well
unless I'm adding new files, and then I guess I'm stuck with a more
irritating process.

Re: when my patch is applied ..

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.