Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by KEGan <kh...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/14 05:09:11 UTC

Tapestry 5.0.2

Hi,

I have used Tapestry 4.0.2 in the past (few months ago). I am quite familiar
with Tapestry 4.0.2. Now I want to start a new Tapestry project (a very
basic one, probably with only 1 form and a few dynamic pages. Need to finish
4 weeks from today).

Would anyone recommended Tapestry 5.0.2 to be used in production ? I read
some are already using it. Is it stable enough ? I would like to take this
opportunity to get started with Tapestry 5. Any comment ?

Thanks.

Re: Tapestry 5.0.2

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Just about ready to release 5.0.3, but it's still alpha code, meaning
things can change. For instance, when you upgrade from 5.0.2 to 5.0.3
many things may break and even fail to compile.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.