Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2005/12/07 04:29:37 UTC

Pluto 1.1.0-ALPHA

Gang,

Now that I have finished that last of what I consider the "critical"
utilities that will make working with pluto a little easier, I'd like to
start working on the first alpha release of pluto1.1.  My goal is to get
it released by ApacheCon, however that may be unreasonable due to my
schedule.

The first part of the process will be to get the M2 assembly plugin
correctly configured.  Once that's done and checked in I will cut the
release and notify this list.  Please let me know now if you have any
hesitations  so that we can discuss them. . .I'd really like to turn
this around quickly if at all possible.

Pluto 1.1 currently passes the majority of the testsuite tests.  After
this first alpha release, my plan is to nail down the rest of the
testsuite and the TCK tests.  Hopefully, admin portlets will work their
way in as well.

Thanks,

David