Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Jens Müller <bl...@tessarakt.de> on 2009/10/11 22:53:57 UTC

Re: Securing web service call with Rampart - "Error in obtaining a token"

On 09.10.2009 20:12, Alexis Midon wrote:
> I suspect the paths to your key stores to be wrong.
>
> TestRampartPolicy/secured-services/client.jks  is not available form the
> classpath of the webapp.
>
> Try with **processes/**TestRampartPolicy/secured-services/client.jks

I put "client.jks" in the .axis2, and put the file client.jks into the
classes directory.

Before, I had tried several places under the processes directory which
obviously was wrong.

Having changed that, it works! Thus, many thanks!

Btw, when I send process start messages too fast, I at some point get
faults.

What could be the problem here?

Thanks,

Jens

How to get type of a variable in ODE

Posted by Pascal Aho <P....@gmx.net>.
Hello all,

Please help me. The first issue below is the most important.

I have a question about programming with ODE.

with the following fields:

oprocess.procesScope.variables
oprocess.procesScope.variables.get(key).Type.parts
oprocess.elementTypes
oprocess.messageTypes
oprocess.xsdTypes

I could almost get all informations about the declaration of a variable in BPEL.

But I miss something which is important for my work.
For example if a part of a variable has an attribut element, which is a complexType defined in an XML Schema, I would like to get the definition of this complexType. How can I get it?

There is a debuginfo class with a field extensibilityElements. I try with this but I always get a null reference back.

Another issue: I work with eclipse Ganymede. I try to extends the future of ODE 1.3.2

When I try to debug the ODE project, eclipse always builds the ODE project and corrupts it although I deactivate build automatically in menu Project and only build the project with buildr.
Is this a known issue with solution or can anyone help me?

Thank for your answer.

Cheers,

Pascal

--
Neu: GMX DSL bis 50.000 kBit/s und 200,- Euro Startguthaben!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02

How to get type of a variable in ODE

Posted by Pascal Aho <P....@gmx.net>.
Hello all,