Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "g[R]eK" <gR...@warsztat.pac.pl> on 2003/06/10 23:12:35 UTC

Conditional pipeline processing

<. Hi cocoon-users! .>

  Does exists some way to conditional pipeline processing? The condition would be
  a some value got by XPath from some other pipeline where was produced XML.
  I meant, I have some pipeline (called 'general'), and other called 'src', and
  some others called 'option1', 'option2', 'option3' etc.
  In general pipeline, I want to decide which one of options I will call. The
  condition is the result of src pipeline.

--
Best regards
<. g[R]eK mailto:gReK@warsztat.pac.pl                                    .>