Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ejaz Ahmed <ee...@live.com> on 2014/11/06 06:28:55 UTC

FW: Party type in Party Manager

When find party screen is selected, it shows a drop down list for Type which can be legal organization, informal group, party group, person, team etc. The person and party group types can be selected when we create a party (create new party group, create new person options). How can we assign the types legal organization, informal groups etc which appear in this list to the parties created?

Regards:

Ejaz Ahmed

Re: Party type in Party Manager

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.