Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by ritu gaud <ur...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/03/08 08:18:37 UTC

generating .dll from server

hello
  i am trying to generate .dll from echo.c and echo_skeleton.c, echo.h in
  VS 2005 express edition, i set all the libray paths correctly and included following .lib files.
  axis2_util.lib axis2_engine.lib axiom.lib axis2_parser.lib

  still i am getting following linker errors:

  echo.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __RTC_CheckEsp referenced in function _axis2_echo_echo

  echo_skeleton.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __RTC_CheckEsp

  echo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __RTC_Shutdown

  echo_skeleton.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __RTC_Shutdown

  echo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __RTC_InitBase

  echo_skeleton.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __RTC_InitBase
  echo.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol @_RTC_CheckStackVars@8 referenced in function _build_om_programatically

  echo_skeleton.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol @_RTC_CheckStackVars@8

  C:\axis2c\samples\server\echo1\Debug\echo1.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals

  does this needs any other setting? if it required then plz help me.

  Urvashi.

---------------------------------

Re: generating .dll from server

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

echo sample requires axis2c libs to build and axis2c libs have
dependencie on other windows libraries. I think with the VC2005
express edition some of these dependecy libs are not present. You can
get these libs by downloading and installing the platform sdk for
windows. There is a post about this kind of a error in the
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1125289&SiteID=1.

Supun...