Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/31 00:58:44 UTC

Re: Is there any way to specify http response status code and add custom http header in response message in axis2/c 1.6.0

Both of these are possible. Are you using Simple Axis Server or mod axis2
with apache?

Samisa Abeysinghe

http://samisa-abeysinghe.blogspot.com/

Re: Re: Is there any way to specify http response status code and addcustom http header in response message in axis2/c 1.6.0

Posted by ruanhuabin <ru...@gmail.com>.
I am using simple axis2 server

2011-08-31

ruanhuabin