Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Javier Puerto <jp...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/27 13:34:38 UTC

Forced Xalan dependency using latest cocoon-maven-plugin

Hi all,

We started a Cocoon 3 project with some blocks and we need to use Saxon for
XSLT 2.0 features.
The problem is with the RCL, we used latest cocoon-maven-plugin (1.0.2) but
I've noticed that Xalan dependency is always used so my XSLT are not
working. I've change the version to  1.0.0 then it's working OK.

Why is using Xalan if I didn't declare the dependency? Is there a way to
configure this behaviour?

Salu2.

PD: I've tested 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT and it's the same problem, not tested 1.0.1.
PD2: I've realized that it's not necessary to add the TransformerFactory
services file because it's included in Saxon library.

Re: Forced Xalan dependency using latest cocoon-maven-plugin

Posted by Javier Puerto <jp...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Francesco, I was debugging the code but as I never did a maven
plugin I was a bit lost. I will take a closer look and open an issue in
Jira if I can verify the error. ATM we will continue with the version that
works.

Salu2.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.