Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Juan E. Maya" <jm...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/14 16:17:58 UTC

DataSqueezer in T4

I have look around quiet a bit and i haven't found the right way to
register a DataSqueezer in T4?
Any ideas will be apreciated...!!!

Re: DataSqueezer in T4

Posted by "Juan E. Maya" <jm...@gmail.com>.
any ideas?
I am still trying to undestand hivemind. But i still dont have any
clue, how can i inject a spring bean, to the squeezer..!!!

Re: DataSqueezer in T4

Posted by "Juan E. Maya" <jm...@gmail.com>.

Re: DataSqueezer in T4

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.

Re: DataSqueezer in T4

Posted by Paul Cantrell <ca...@pobox.com>.
This one keeps coming up. The Tapestry team has their documentation
work cut out!

Implement the interface org.apache.tapestry.util.io.SqueezeAdaptor.

Create WEB-INF/hivemodule.xml if you don't already have it, and add
the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<module id="com.whatever.myapp" version="0.0.1">
     <contribution configuration-id="tapestry.data.SqueezeAdaptors">
       <adaptor
object="instance:com.whatever.myapp.MyCustomSqueezeAdaptor"/>
     </contribution>
</module>

Cheers,

Paul