Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by David Ludovino <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/11 17:06:01 UTC

[www] OptionsPageDemo example missing

Hi everyone,

I'm developing an OOO extension and would like to add an options page to
it. The Developer's Guide has a section dedicated to it under
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/Options_Dialog
. Though all links to the most important part, the example, are broken.
I've thoroughly searched the web including the svn repository and could
find no trace of this.

Has anyone got this example or a substitute?

Regards,
David

Re: [www] OptionsPageDemo example missing

Posted by tj <tj...@apache.org>.
Wiki link updated. --/tj/

Posted by David Ludovino <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
David Ludovino wrote:
> I'm developing an OOO extension and would like to add an options page to
> it. The Developer's Guide has a section dedicated to it under
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/Options_Dialog
> . Though all links to the most important part, the example, are broken.

The "broken" link is the one in
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/API/Samples/Java/Office/OptionsPageDemo
, right?

Indeed
$ svn export
svn://svn.services.openoffice.org/ooo/contrib/sdk/examples/java/OptionsPageDemo
fails, but forcing the protocol to http
$ svn export
http://svn.services.openoffice.org/ooo/contrib/sdk/examples/java/OptionsPageDemo
works for me. If it works for you too, we can correct the wiki page.

Note: svn.services.openoffice.org is not part of the current (Apache)
infrastructure and is not the official SVN repository, so I don't know
how long it will be maintained. Perhaps we have a copy archived on the
Apache infrastructure, I didn't check.

Regards,
   Andrea.