Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Libor Svehlak <li...@seznam.cz> on 2008/12/02 14:21:05 UTC

WHICH_JARS has missing info about required library opensaml in version 2.1.3

In WHICH_JARS file there is missing information about required library
opensaml when user wants to use WS-Security support.

Affected version is 2.1.3

Re: WHICH_JARS has missing info about required library opensaml in version 2.1.3

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday 02 December 2008 8:21:05 am Libor Svehlak wrote:
> In WHICH_JARS file there is missing information about required library
> opensaml when user wants to use WS-Security support.
>
> Affected version is 2.1.3

This is definitely a bug in 2.1.3, but I'm hoping to not have to fix it in
2.1.4.   It's technically a bug in WSS4J 1.5.4.  Opensaml isn't supposed to
be a requirement.  It's been fixed in 1.5.5-SNAPSHOT and I keep hoping
they'll get a new release out shortly so we can use that in 2.1.4.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org