Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/23 14:23:10 UTC

Stale Tiles 2.0.3 vote

Hi all
I noticed that we did not reach the quorum for the Tiles 2.0.3 release vote.
Currently there are 2 votes for alpha (me and David) and 1 vote for beta (Greg).
To go ahead with the release I need that Greg changes his mind (or he
changes OUR mind :-) ), or someone must step in to give a binding
vote.

Thanks
Antonio

Re: Stale Tiles 2.0.3 vote

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2007/4/23, Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>:
> I'm willing to go with Alpha.  But just this once :-)
>
> +1 alpha.

Thank you! At least we can release it, and the we know what to do with
the remaining JIRA issues.

Antonio

Re: Stale Tiles 2.0.3 vote

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
I'm willing to go with Alpha.  But just this once :-)

+1 alpha.

Greg