Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr> on 2005/10/13 14:10:41 UTC

[Themes - formerly viewHelper.xhtml] Window Title

Hi,

    I can't find which template displays the window title ?
    Any idea ?

--

Salutations,
Cyriaque,

Re: [Themes - formerly viewHelper.xhtml] Window Title

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El jue, 13-10-2005 a las 14:38 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> Tim Williams a écrit :

> >>No contract/template at all (till now):
> >>http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer/resources/stylesheets/prepare.xhtml.xsl?rev=320710&view=markup
> >><title>
> >>  <alias:value-of select="div[@id='content']/h1"/>
> >></title>
> >>
> >>Maybe we should create one for it?
> >>
> >>WDYT?
> >>

> Yes I think it would be nice (and above all because it's not working in
> my case ...)
> Maybe we can add a head="true" to the content-title.ft to manage it ?

+1

> >yes, for the reason I said -- for helpful bookmarking purposes many
> >folks want to append their organizational name or app name to the
> >title.  For example.  I'm using Gmail right now and if I bookmark this
> >message it'll be:
> >Gmail - [Themes - formerly viewHelper.xhtml]
> >
> >So that when I go to my bookmarks it gives a little context to the title.
> >--tim
> >

> Excellent use of this yes, also good for the subject of the mail sent to
> the webmaster which is at the moment the name of the HTML page...

agree with you both.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: [Themes - formerly viewHelper.xhtml] Window Title

Posted by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr>.

Posted by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.
On 10/13/05, Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I can't find which template displays the window title ?
>     Any idea ?
>
> --
>
> Salutations,
> Cyriaque,

I believe it comes from content-title contract.   Look in
prepare.xhtml.xsl in the structurer plugin.  It should probably be its
own contract though given that some folks might want to prefix it with
a company/org name for bookmark/branding purposes.
--tim