Posted to recruitment@openoffice.apache.org by wenlong xiao <xi...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/26 02:57:17 UTC

New Dev Volunteer

Hi,i am freshman to work on excel file operation.

I am from China, worked about 5years, use python, java, golang on my work.

Usually,I use java-poi lib to get the structure of the excel files(include .xls .xlsx).
I wonder many details about the files format.
Thanks to your website, I get some documents and have read the introduction about the biff8, excel-file-format,compound-file and so on.
I am trying to understand deeply about the excel file  and what you are doing .
Hope to recognize you and do somethings.

Thanks.

Re: New Dev Volunteer

Posted by Kai Olaf K e t e l h u t <ka...@gmail.com>.
4G
1
1
open-source

--
null
value?

!value

Re: New Dev Volunteer

Posted by Kai Olaf K e t e l h u t <ka...@gmail.com>.
4G
1
1
open-source

Re: New Dev Volunteer

Posted by Kai Olaf K e t e l h u t <ka...@gmail.com>.
emitoc#1

Am Sonntag, 28. Juli 2019 schrieb Roger De Four <

Re: New Dev Volunteer

Posted by Roger De Four <ra...@gmail.com>.
Plz explain email content?

Re: New Dev Volunteer