Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by joel halbert <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2008/12/06 19:52:11 UTC

Good shopping good mood!

Dear firend:    Hello.How are you doing recently?Some days ago, I came across a wonderful electronic company on the web and had a pleasant chat with the sales manager. He told me that they are planning to lower the prices greatly in order to adapt to the global economic crisis, so that they can expand their overseas market.And they are doing the sales promotion now for the coming Christmas! I have bought an iphone and a computer,and i am very satisfied with their items and services.If you have time,you can have a look. www.tvtcn.com
 Live Search presents Big Snap II - win John Lewis vouchers
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/117442309/direct/01/