Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vijay Babu <vi...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/28 14:03:50 UTC

Tomcat 5.5.9 and Unix Domain Sockets(mod_jk2)

Hi,

I am trying to configure Tomcat 5.5.9 with mod_jk2 on HPUX . The
configuration for using UNIX Sockets is not working with the same
configuration which was working Tomcat 4.1.x.

Do any one have any idea of any configuration changes in 5.5.9 for
configuring unix domain sockets?

Basically are there any changes in  server.xml and jk2.properties that
has to be enabled.?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Bob

RE: Tomcat 5.5.9 and Unix Domain Sockets(mod_jk2)

Posted by Andre Schild <a....@aarboard.ch>.
> I am trying to configure Tomcat 5.5.9 with mod_jk2 on HPUX . The
> configuration for using UNIX Sockets is not working with the same
> configuration which was working Tomcat 4.1.x.
>
> Do any one have any idea of any configuration changes in 5.5.9 for
> configuring unix domain sockets?
>
> Basically are there any changes in  server.xml and jk2.properties that
> has to be enabled.?

If you can, you should consider to switch back to mod_jk.

mod_jk2 development has been stopped and all development is
now again on mod_jk. (Which has made a big step with the 1.2.1x releases.

André