Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Travis Reeder <tr...@xabre.com> on 2000/03/12 21:53:26 UTC

Non-relative directory in a context mapping

Is it possible to use a non-relative directory mapping for a context, like
docBase="d:\whatever\examples" instead of docBase="webapps/examples"?

Travis Reeder
Director, Internet Technologies
Xabre.com

Re: Non-relative directory in a context mapping

Posted by Janco Tanis <ja...@coas.com>.
Travis,

This works with jswdk101 so probably also with tomcat. I think you need
change the slashes.

    <Service id="service0" docBase="d:/whatever/examples/"
workDir="c:\temp\work">

janco

Travis Reeder wrote:

> Is it possible to use a non-relative directory mapping for a context, like
> docBase="d:\whatever\examples" instead of docBase="webapps/examples"?
>
> Travis Reeder
> Director, Internet Technologies
> Xabre.com

      COAS, Your partner in computer aided services

   Nijverheidsweg 34        Tel:   +31 (0) 187 49 3222
   Postbus 44               Fax:   +31 (0) 187 49 2912
   3250 AA Stellendam       Email: janco.tanis@coas.com