Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Cory Zue <cz...@dimagi.com> on 2010/07/02 17:21:30 UTC

Uninstalling Couch .11 On Ubuntu 10

Hi,

Is there an easy way to uninstall couch on Ubuntu after building and
installing from source?  I believe I've corrupted my local
installation and want to start over from scratch.

thanks,
Cory

Re: Uninstalling Couch .11 On Ubuntu 10

Posted by ilker cigdemal <il...@gmail.com>.
i had uninstalled my couchdb with make uninstall command as i remember

Posted by afters <af...@gmail.com>.
Shouldn't a re-install override existing files?

At any rate, my installation tree looks like this:

|-- bin
|   |-- couchdb
|   `-- couchjs
|-- etc