Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> on 2020/05/27 07:11:01 UTC

[Discussion] Should we remove the Chinese document from the issue page?

Hi

Today, we have a pinned issue 2441[1] linking to the Chinese documentation.
It stopped updating before 6.3 release, nearly 13 months ago.
SkyWalking keeps releasing new documents and new features purely in
English, it seems no one keeps on that translation.

I want to ask, whether should we at least remove the pinned issue, in order
to avoid misleading people to read the expired documents.

What do you think?

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues/2441

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [Discussion] Should we remove the Chinese document from the issue page?

Posted by yuguang zhao <zh...@apache.org>.
I agree with that

Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> 于2020年5月27日周三 下午3:11写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your feedback. I am unpinning the issue NOW.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

kezhenxu94 <ke...@163.com> 于2020年5月27日周三 下午7:18写道:

Posted by kezhenxu94 <ke...@163.com>.