Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Bob MacMunn <bm...@edocs.com> on 2004/01/28 19:35:51 UTC

Need help building module mod_expires

Hello,
	I am building Apache server 2.0.47 using this configure command

./configure --prefix=/export/home/apache2 --enable-mod-shared=mod_expires

When I build I do not see the module getting built.  Am I doing something
wrong ?

Thanks in advance

Bob

Re: Need help building module mod_expires

Posted by Aryeh Katz <ar...@secured-services.com>.
Bob MacMunn wrote:

> Hello,
> 	I am building Apache server 2.0.47 using this configure command
>
> ./configure --prefix=/export/home/apache2 --enable-mod-shared=mod_expires

try --enable-mods-shared
                 ^
--
Aryeh Katz
SecureD Services

Re: Need help building module mod_expires

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Bob MacMunn <bm...@edocs.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> 	I am building Apache server 2.0.47 using this configure command
>
> ./configure --prefix=/export/home/apache2 --enable-mod-shared=mod_expires
>
> When I build I do not see the module getting built.  Am I doing something
> wrong ?

two typos. it must be --enable-mods-shared and without the mod_ prefix.
Alternatively you can just use --enable-expires=shared :-)

nd

P.S.: this is not the right place to ask. There's a user support list for such
questions, see http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/faq/support.html