Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Martin Ficker <m....@googlemail.com> on 2008/09/19 07:36:06 UTC

confmappingoverride does not override

Hello Everybody,

I would like to have a "src" configuration that retrieves all dependencies
in their src configuration, but I can't find
a solution. I'm usin ivy 1.4.
Here is what I tried so far:

from ivy.xml:
<configurations
    confmappingoverride="true"
    defaultconfmapping="unittest->default;src->src">
    <conf name="default" visibility="public"/>
    <conf name="unittest"  visibility="private"/>
    <conf name="src" visibility="private" extends="*"/>
</configurations>

<dependencies>
    <dependency org="jgoodies" name="binding" conf="default" rev="2.0+"/>
    <dependency org="easymock" name="easymock" conf="unittest" rev="2.3"/>
</dependencies>

After a resolve my lib dir looks like

default
    binding.jar
unittest
    easymock.jar
src
     binding-src.jar
     binding.jar <----------------I don't want this
     easymock-src.jar
     easymock.jar <------------ I don't want this

It seems despite it's name and documentation  setting
conmappingoverride="true" the "src" mappingdoes not
override but add to the dependency mapping.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Best regards
Martin

Re: confmappingoverride does not override

Posted by Martin Ficker <m....@googlemail.com>.
Thanks for the reply.
src-># without  confmapping results in only binding.jar and easmyock.jar
withing the "src" dir.
The ivy:report tells me they are required in configuration default
repsectivly unittest.

Looks like "#" doenst work correct when used in defaultconfigmapping?

Martin

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.

--
Gilles Scokart