Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Manik Surtani <ma...@espadanet.com> on 2000/03/03 11:46:46 UTC

Problem with 3.0 ...

Hi,

I have noticed this problem ...

I have a jsp file, utilizing some of my custom made classes.

The file runs fine, with expected results.

But if I were to reload the page a few times, it crashes.

It is a simple app getting some info from an oracle database and
displaying it.

All the db connections and sql is done by my objects ... all the jsp
does is instantiate objects and display results.

This happens only after I reload the page 6 or 7 times .... the JSP
comes up with a null pointer exception.

Is this a problem with my code, or a bug in the server?  I doubt it is
the code because I get results as expected the first few times it loads

Has anyone else witnessed this?

Cheers,

--
Manik Surtani