Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Andrew Clegg <an...@nervechannel.com> on 2009/05/27 10:31:56 UTC

Re: Tracking WSDLToJava Error: Thrown by JAXB : Two declarations cause a collision

2009/5/26 cmarshall <cm...@courseadvisor.com>:

> I suspect this is likely to be an error in their wsdl but it is huge and has
> three imports in the schema.  What is the process that one should use to
> track down this error?  Hopefully something better than manually reading
> through the wsdl. Note: using the Eclipse WebServicesTools with Apache 1
> code generation is successful.

If you use the -validate option for wsdl2java, it should tell you
what's wrong with it, and where. This is turned off by default (not
sure why).

Andrew.

--
:: http://biotext.org.uk/ ::

Re: Tracking WSDLToJava Error: Thrown by JAXB : Two declarations cause a collision

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
aegis cannot do contract-first.

Posted by Andrew Clegg <an...@nervechannel.com>.

Posted by cmarshall <cm...@courseadvisor.com>.
The Eclipse plugin that launches wsdl2java includes the -validate and it is
not producing anything intelligible.  The wsdl that produces the issue can
be retrieved from:

https://adcenterapi.microsoft.com/Api/Advertiser/V5.1/CampaignManagement/CampaignManagementService.svc?wsdl

Chris