Posted to user@roller.apache.org by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2006/03/01 22:18:56 UTC

Re: Can't register problem!!

Generally, that means that your database configuration is incorrect.

Double check your database username, password and connection URL in
your context configuration file (roller.xml). Once you have your
database setup right you should be able to run http://localhost:8080/
roller/dstest.jsp and see a "connection successful" message.

If you can't figure out the problem, post your roller.xml file here
(without your password, of course) and I'll take a look.

Also, are there any database related errors in your roller.log or
catalina.out file?

- Dave