Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Brittany Hermann <he...@google.com> on 2020/05/20 21:06:29 UTC

Transparency to Beam Digital Summit Planning

Hi folks,

I wanted to provide a few different ways of transparency to you during the
planning of the Beam Digital Summit.

1) *Beam Summit Status Reports:* I will be sending out weekly Beam Summit
Status Reports which will include the goals, attendees, topics discussed,
and decisions made every Wednesday.

2) *Community Guests on Committee Planning Calls:* We would like to invite
you to join as a guest to these planning calls. This would allow
for observation of the planning process and to see if there are ways for
future collaboration on promotions, etc. for the event. If you are
interested in joining the first bi-weekly meeting starting next week,
please reach out to me and I will send the invite with call-in information
directly to you.

In the meantime, I have attached this week's Beam Summit Status report
below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_jLhKvW5MTtkHOZDJyzCTSLUDiD4RjlJmU35rXV-3n0/edit?usp=sharing

Have a great rest of your week!

--

Brittany Hermann

Open Source Program Manager (Provided by Adecco Staffing)

1190 Bordeaux Drive , Building 4, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/1190+Bordeaux+Drive+,+Building+4,+Sunnyvale,+CA+94089?entry=gmail&source=g>

Re: Transparency to Beam Digital Summit Planning

Posted by Brittany Hermann <he...@google.com>.
Hi folks,

Sorry about that. This link should give public access now.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11PXOBUbeldgPqz6OlTswCal6SxyX76Bb_ZVKBdwsd7o/edit?usp=sharing

Have a great weekend!

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.