Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Gaspare A Silvestri <g....@netsons.com> on 2013/09/26 10:44:56 UTC

CS 4.2 - "DC already managed" issue

Hello everybody,

I'm testing the CS 4.2 release, I've installed and configured an
infrastructure (VMware based), then I've removed all the configurations
and I've tried to execute a new Zone setupwith no luck; I'm receiving
the following error:

" This DC is being managed by other CloudStack deployment. Cannot add
this DC to zone."

What could be the problem? Are there any parameters on the VMware
Virtual Center to remove?

Thanks inadvance,

Gaspare

Re: CS 4.2 - "DC already managed" issue

Posted by Gaspare A Silvestri <g....@netsons.com>.
You are a great guy!! :)

Although the picture has not been attached, based on your message I've
been able to find the parameter. Now it's correctly working.

Really thank you again!!

Gaspare

Posted by Sean Hamilton <se...@seanhamilton.co.uk>.
Sure, I was in Hosts and Clusters view.
Selecting your vCenter (top of the tree on the right hand side) and
clicking the Datacenters tab I can see the field. I've attached a screen
shot but it might get stripped out.
[image: Inline images 1]

Sean

Posted by Gaspare A Silvestri <g....@netsons.com>.