Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/08 11:24:16 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Engine 2.16.4

Hi,

We solved 1 issues in the Apache Sling Engine 2.16.4 release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12343865

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1935/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1935 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Regards
Julian

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Engine 2.16.4

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Julian Sedding wrote

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
I may finally get the release version right: it is 2.6.14.

Fortunately the release artifacts are correctly versioned and JIRA is
also correct.

Sorry for the confusion!

Regards
Julian