Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Xuyang <xu...@163.com> on 2008/06/19 03:54:37 UTC

some problem:Async exception with no exception listener!

I write a consumer in java,using the interface MessageListener(activemq
5.1),and i configue it as a listener in tomcat(5.5.26),it works well.But
after some time,the tomcat logs shows some info as below:
警告: Async exception with no exception listener: java.io.EOFException
java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:375)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.
java:268)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTranspo
rt.java:192)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.jav
a:184)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:
172)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
I dont know how it happened,and what should i do to find the reason and
resolve it
thanks for helping me!