Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Jean-Marc Vanel <je...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/14 13:29:44 UTC

|Announce] Semantic_forms release 2.1

I am pleased to announce Semantic_forms release 2.1 .

*semantic_forms* is a social LOD network and data management tool, built on
a web framework, itself built on SPARQL (Jena TDB API 3.5.0 ). There is
also a data aggregation feature called semantic cache.
The user can load or type their FOAF profile, or any OWL/RDFS data model,
and easily create links to LOD data and dbPedia URI's.

This is perfectly in line with the original vision of SW and LOD, with the
addition of OWL, SPARQL and a bit of LDP.

I let 2 days pass before announcing on the swig mailing list, in case there
would be some remarks.
The next release (soon) will use Jena TDB 2.

Distribution and Release notes:
https://github.com/jmvanel/semantic_forms/releases

Installation:
https://github.com/jmvanel/semantic_forms/blob/master/doc/en/install.md#
installation-of-the-semantic_forms-generic-application

User_manual
https://github.com/jmvanel/semantic_forms/wiki/User_manual

Creating a FOAF profile:
http://semantic-forms.cc:9112/create?uri=&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fr
aw.githubusercontent.com%2Fjmvanel%2Fsemantic_forms%2Fmaster
%2Fvocabulary%2Fforms%23personForm

Displaying a FOAF profile:
http://semantic-forms.cc:9112/display?displayuri=http%3A%2F%
2Fjmvanel.free.fr%2Fjmv.rdf%23me&Display=Afficher#form

--
Jean-Marc Vanel
http://www.semantic-forms.cc:9111/display?displayuri=http://jmvanel.free.fr/jmv.rdf%23me#subject

Re: |Announce] Semantic_forms release 2.1

Posted by Jean-Marc Vanel <je...@gmail.com>.
There was a fix about form for new URI creation : the property labels were
at far right .

The zip has been updated in github release:
https://github.com/jmvanel/semantic_forms/releases/tag/2.1