Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/01 00:34:18 UTC

Re: Think Tank Thread on IoC, CoR, and HaD (hot arse deploy) [was Re: Chain enhancement idea]

I'm putting a cap on my work here for the moment.  I would be
interested if anyone has some ideas, directions, etc. they could offer
on the Registry issues.  I would like to thank everyone, even Paul
;-), for their assistance on this thread.  I need to do some homework
and then will be back on this.  Imagine me fading out with one of
those background dreamy voices on the tube as in the Brady Bunch
talking like a bubble in a cartoon, saying "What a great bunch of guys
and gals; I will return soon to this place."  LOL

Jack

~Native Proverb~