Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by radjesh <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/31 16:07:42 UTC

James is not identfying the mailboxes

Hi,
     I created some mailboxes in Apache James and sent some test mails, For  a while everything was working fine, all the mailboxes were receiving mails. But after some time the mails were not going to their respective mailboxes and instead were going to 'address-error' mailbox. Is it that James is not able to identify the mailboxes. Can anyone shed more light on this. Any little help ismost appreciated

Thanks in advance
Rajesh

...life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.
   Good Day

Re: James is not identfying the mailboxes

Posted by ap...@bago.org.
>      I created some mailboxes in Apache James and sent some
> test mails, For  a while everything was working fine, all the
> mailboxes were receiving mails. But after some time the mails
> were not going to their respective mailboxes and instead were
> going to 'address-error' mailbox. Is it that James is not
> able to identify the mailboxes. Can anyone shed more light on
> this. Any little help ismost appreciated

This can only happens if you changed the configuration or removed the users.
What have you changed? What is the error_message for the mails placed in
"address-error" mailboxes?

PS: this kind of question should be posted to the server-user mailing list.

Stefano