Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com> on 2014/04/03 11:30:51 UTC

New Committer and PMC Member: Jeffrey Nguyen

Hi

The Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Stratos Incubator has
asked Jeffrey Nguyen to become a committer and PMC Member. We are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Jeffrey Nguyen, welcome aboard and keep up the good work.

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.

Re: New Committer and PMC Member: Jeffrey Nguyen

Posted by "Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu)" <je...@cisco.com>.
Thanks Lakmal and team.  Looking forward to Apache Stratos' graduation and many more contributions ahead.

Regards,
-Jeffrey