Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/20 21:27:32 UTC

[Vote] release continuum 1.1 alpha 1

Its that time, to start releasing continuum in alpha to get some users
and feedback on it.

The fixes are far too numerous to specify a concise list of, hundred's
of jira's fixed and many new additions in functionality.

I have it staged at:

http://people.apache.org/~jmcconnell/continuum

Normal voting rules, 72 hours, +1/0/-1

As wendy mentioned in the thread for preparing this release, a
successful vote here will allow me to make an announcement on the
continuum users list and I'll move the relevant files to

http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/continuum/1.1-alpha-1

+1 from me

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: [Vote] release continuum 1.1 alpha 1

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Rahul

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
+1

Emmanuel

Posted by Jo Vandermeeren <jo...@gmail.com>.
Cool, great job Jesse (and the rest)..
I've been waiting on those features!
+1 for me

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
++++1

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: [Vote] release continuum 1.1 alpha 1

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
+1 if problems mentioned by Wendy are solved.
CONTINUUM-1229 <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1229> is always
annoying me but I'll not block the release for it. I hope it will be fixed
soon.

Arnaud

Posted by Christian Gruber <cg...@israfil.net>.
+1 with the mentioned license includes.

Christian.

> Jesse McConnell wrote:
>> Its that time, to start releasing continuum in alpha to get some
>> users
>> and feedback on it.
>>
>> The fixes are far too numerous to specify a concise list of,
>> hundred's
>> of jira's fixed and many new additions in functionality.
>>
>> I have it staged at:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~jmcconnell/continuum
>>
>> Normal voting rules, 72 hours, +1/0/-1
>>
>> As wendy mentioned in the thread for preparing this release, a
>> successful vote here will allow me to make an announcement on the
>> continuum users list and I'll move the relevant files to
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/continuum/1.1-alpha-1
>>
>> +1 from me
>>
>> jesse

christian gruber + cgruber@israfil.net + bus 905.640.1119 + mob
416.998.6023
process coach and architect + ISRÁFÍL CONSULTING SERVICES

Re: [Vote] release continuum 1.1 alpha 1

Posted by Vi...@logitech.com.
+1

~nakees

             Maria Odea Ching                                           To
             <oching@exist.com         continuum-dev@maven.apache.org
             >                                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
             21/04/2007 12:35          Re: [Vote] release continuum 1.1
             AM                        alpha 1

             Please respond to
             continuum-dev@mav
               en.apache.org

+1  :-)

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@exist.com>.
+1  :-)

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
dangit, thats what I get for going the last bit by hand since that war
signing deal cropped up.  I'll take a look and see if I can get that
ironed out real quick

jesse

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
(non-binding) +1 (nakees, cgruber, gmisura, jvandermeeren, olamy)
(non-binding) +0 (wsmoak, license issue was addressed)

I'll get this release migrated out...

thanks everyone!

jesse

Posted by "Misura, Gabriel" <ga...@cingular.com>.
+1

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 4/23/07, Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ok, I got it fixed up..
>
> http://people.apache.org/~jmcconnell/continuum/org/apache/maven/continuum/continuum-plexus-runtime/1.1-alpha-1/
>
> that is the tar.gz and it has the license and notice in it so I think
> we are good to go for this.

Thanks, Jesse.

With LICENSE and NOTICE present, I'll change my vote to a
(non-binding) +0 as I haven't had time to test this distribution.

--
Wendy

Re: [Vote] release continuum 1.1 alpha 1

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
ok, I got it fixed up..

http://people.apache.org/~jmcconnell/continuum/org/apache/maven/continuum/continuum-plexus-runtime/1.1-alpha-1/

that is the tar.gz and it has the license and notice in it so I think
we are good to go for this.

thanks for all the votes :)

I'll let it run a little bit over before I make the vote summary mail

jesse

Posted by LAMY Olivier <Ol...@accor.com>.
Non binding : +1.

--