Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cmland <qi...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/22 12:53:13 UTC

How did camel put the originalMessage to DLQ?

     If necessary, we can put originalMessage to DLQ. I want to know how
camel get the originalMessage and deliver to DLQ? I search for the camel API
but find nothing.
Any help is highly appreciated.

Re: How did camel put the originalMessage to DLQ?

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
The best way to achieve this is to use a transactional route, roll it
back on error and let the messaging system move the message to the DLQ.

Christian

Am 22.02.2012 12:53, schrieb cmland:
>       If necessary, we can put originalMessage to DLQ. I want to know how
> camel get the originalMessage and deliver to DLQ? I search for the camel API
> but find nothing.
> Any help is highly appreciated.

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de