Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2001/05/22 20:05:00 UTC

apache_pb2.gif vs. _pb2.ani.gif

Was: Too gaudy to consider :-?

Ok, calling the question;

For animated:

  Chris Pepper
  Andrew Meija   [who would like us to drop the archaic <CENTER>ed style.]
  Rawslyn Ruffin [who thinks we need a makeover as well.]

Ambigious:

  Dmitry [who thinks apache-docs has something to do with release binaries]
  Cliff Woolley [who doesn't like the previous or the new.]

So I'm putting in the animated 2.0 (slightly smaller than the non-animated
for some goofy reason) tonight unless I see a veto, in which case the
non-animated 2.0 branded logo will go in.

This affects only the index.html.foo files in htdocs, not the manual.
All three flavors of the .gif file will remain for admins to choose their own.

Re: apache_pb2.gif vs. _pb2.ani.gif

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Tue, 22 May 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> So I'm putting in the animated 2.0 (slightly smaller than the non-animated
> for some goofy reason) tonight unless I see a veto, in which case the
> non-animated 2.0 branded logo will go in.

I vote non-animated (but I don't veto the other one).

Joshua.