Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2006/10/06 12:08:26 UTC

Re: Quick, before it changes again :-) -- thanks rick and david j.

On 10/5/06, David Blevins <da...@visi.com> wrote:

> Let's everyone give them some love!

I feel a bit terrible having seen so much congratulations flying in
and out. I think I can't appreciate so much love to Rick's work as I
haven't taken a look at it yet and even if I'd done it, I'm almost
certain it's so complicated I would not have likely understand it. So,
I'm glad Rick tackled it and gave it a shot. Many thanks Rick for your
efforts and having it done! I'm very, very grateful there're people
who love doing things others don't even want/care to think about.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl